Right to information
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the Website is owned by the company t2ó AdMedia Services , SL (hereinafter, t2ó), a commercial company established in accordance with Spanish legislation, provided with CIF B-83859850, with registered office at Edificio Eurocentro – Calle Poeta Joan Maragall 1, 4ª Planta, 28020 Madrid, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 19.627, Folio 1, Section 8, Sheet M-345.040.
You can contact us through the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access and / or use of the Website attributes the condition of User, and you accept, from such access and / or use, this Legal Notice.
Use of the Website
The Website may provide access to a multitude of texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information (hereinafter “Contents”) belonging to t2ó or third parties to which the User may have access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the Website. This responsibility extends to the registry that, where appropriate, is necessary to access the Contents or services provided by the Website.
The User agrees to make appropriate use of the Contents and services offered through the Website and by way of example but not limitation, users must not:
- Register or communicate data that is not true, exact, complete and / or updated, or access the Website using the name, identifying data or password of another user or impersonate any person or identity.
- Using the Website for fraudulent purposes, or related to criminal offenses or illegal activities of any kind.
- Create a profile or use the Website to send, use or reuse material or that contains information that is illegal, offensive, pornographic, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or threatening of any kind, or that constitutes a violation of copyright, trademarks or confidentiality, privacy or any other right, that is to say otherwise insulting or reprehensible for third parties, or whose content contains computer viruses, political propaganda, advertising content, chain mail, mass mailing or any other type of “spam” and, in general, any type of unnecessary inconvenience or inconvenience.
- Download, send or distribute in any other way content or applications that may violate any legislation in force or that suppose to infringe any right of any party.
t2ó will have the right to investigate and report any of the conduct mentioned in accordance with the Law, as well as to collaborate with the authorities in the investigation of said actions.
t2ó reserves the right to deny any attempt to access the Website, cancel accounts, delete or modify content, or cancel the provision of Services in cases of incorrect use of the Website.
All the intellectual property rights of the content of this website and its graphic design are the exclusive property of t2ó and it is up to the exclusive exercise of their exploitation rights.
Therefore and by virtue of the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law, as well as Law 17/2001, of December 7, on Trademarks and complementary legislation on of intellectual and industrial property, the reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, distribution, public communication, including its method of making available, or any other exploitation and / or modification, total or partial, without prior express authorization from t2ó de any content included on the website.
t2ó does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual property rights and indust rial or on any other property or right related to the website, its services or its contents.
Responsibility and guarantees
El Usuario garantiza que los datos personales facilitados son veraces y se hace responsable de comunicar a t2o cualquier modificación de los mismos. El Usuario responderá, en cualquier caso, de la veracidad de los datos facilitados, reservándose t2o el derecho a excluir de los servicios registrados a todo Usuario que haya facilitado datos falsos, sin perjuicio de la demás acciones que procedan en Derecho.
Information available through the Website
The information provided by t2ó through its Website must be considered by the user as a guideline, without it being considered as a determining element for decision-making, declining all responsibility for the use that may be verified in this regard, and specifically, it must be understood that said information is not directed to those users who act under other jurisdictions of States that require the fulfillment of different requirements for the provision, disclosure or advertising of online advertising services and / or products.
The information contained on the Website is current on the date of its last update. t2ó reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on the Website, and may even limit or deny access to said information, without prior notice. Especially, t2ó reserves the right to eliminate, limit or prevent access to its Website when technical difficulties arise due to events or circumstances beyond t2ó that, in its opinion, decrease or cancel the standard security levels adopted for the proper operation of said Website.
t2ó is not responsible for the use that users may make of the Contents and services included on the Website. Consequently, t2ó does not guarantee that the use that users may make of the contents and services that may be included on the website, comply with this Legal Notice, or that they do so diligently.
t2ó declares that it has adopted the necessary measures that, within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the correct operation of its website as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components. However, t2ó cannot be held responsible for: (I) the continuity and availability of content and services; (II) the absence of errors in said content or the correction of any defect that may occur; (III) the absence of viruses and / or other harmful components; (IV) damages or losses caused by any person who violates t2ó‘s security systems.
Suspension of services
t2ó may temporarily suspend, without prior notice, the accessibility of the website due to maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations. However, whenever circumstances allow, t2ó will notify the User, in good time, of the expected date for the suspension of services.
t2ó assumes no responsibility for links to other web pages found on the website, and may take the User to other websites over which t2ó has no control whatsoever, so the User accesses under his sole responsibility the content and in the conditions of use that govern them.
Comments and publications
The comments and opinions that allow evaluations should not contain expressions that are not suitable for all audiences, therefore including indecent texts or texts that are not considered appropriate or that hurt general sensitivity.
In particular, it will not be allowed:
- Inappropriate expressions: It is expressly forbidden for publications to include expressions that are not suitable for all audiences, including indecent texts that are not considered appropriate and that hurt general sensitivity.
- Discriminatory publications: In no case will publications that go against an individual and that violate the principles of the right to honor, personal and family privacy, self-image and dignity of the person be allowed. Any type of discriminatory publication is prohibited, whether due to race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance.
- Contenido degradante: Those publications that are intimidating, threatening, degrading or that in any way promote violence against a specific person or group are not allowed.
Likewise, the User expressly accepts that the comments and publications made may be unpublished or deleted, depending on the t2ó crite.
Duration and modification
The conditions of this Legal Notice will be in force until they are modified, and t2ó can make these changes that will be communicated to the User.
t2ó may delete, add or change both the content and the services it provides, as well as the way in which they appear located or presented. The conditions that are published at the time the user accesses the t2ó website are understood as in force.
Access and / or use of the Website will be understood as an acceptance by the user of the conditions of this Legal Notice and, where appropriate, the changes made therein.